Quiet Little Feet
In development by Quiet Little Feet, Where Birds Go to Sleep is an emotional narrative-driven adventure set in a fictional Persian-Byzantine-influenced land, brought to life in a painterly artstyle, with voice-acted dialogue and original score. Become the whisper in the subconscious of a sadistic criminal, on a gruelling church mission to chart new lands shrouded in a mind-altering fog. Contemplate on your actions; fail to justify them and you might find the protagonist not heeding your commands. Regret or rejoice, grieve or laugh together… or independently of each other. There will be consequences.
An island has appeared in the distant sea. Slip into the unconscious mind of one of its early explorers, a sadistic criminal, only ever influencing his actions, never directly assuming control. Learn to understand his thoughts, opinions and the motives of those around him, justify questionable actions to yourself and others as you explore the mystical island and the depths of the mind.
- Introspect: Reflect on your actions along with the protagonist; exchange your thoughts on what happened; regret or rejoice, grieve or laugh together… or independently of each other.
- Choices: There is no “Mission Failed”; saying “No” opens new avenues. There is no golden path.
- Consequences: Lie to others, and you’ll be more likely to hide the truth from yourself. Fail to justify your actions and you might find your character not heeding your commands.
- Narrative: Sprawling, naturally flowing dialogue: react in intense back-and-forth conversations.
- Survive: You must prepare for every journey inland, anticipating the challenges ahead. The provisions are scarce… but the others need them less than you.
- You’re NOT fully in control: you are the whisper in the back of the mind. Manipulate your crew-mates and your protagonist into doing your bidding… and deal with the mental toll.
Logo & Icon
About Quiet Little Feet
Quiet Little Feet, a small game developer making Where Birds Go to Sleep.
More information on Quiet Little Feet, our logo & relevant media are available here.